Bluefrog Business Campus
Our cafeteria has a bright blue ceilingBluefrog Business Campus is no ordinary business park. Situated in the heart of Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, it’s surrounded by the beauty of lakes, walking trails, and wildlife. It’s a healthy place, a place where you can draw breath and think and where creativity has freedom to blossom.
- The low-rise buildings have been built for and around people.
- Spaces available range from between 5,000 and 85,000 square feet.
- It’s in one of the top ten growth areas in Canada.
- It’s located with easy access to Highway 111, 118, 102, Bedford, Sackville, and downtown Halifax.
A Different Sort of Business Environment
- The Bluefrog buildings are low-rise to fit the scale of the surrounding environment.
- All the buildings look out on forests and freshwater lakes.
- The Campus includes walking trails throughout, with contemplation benches, as well as accessing neighbouring walking trails of Lake Charles, Shubenacadie Corridor Trails, and Bell Lake.
- The Campus is protected and closed-in.
- Air quality monitoring and controls provide high-quality indoor air.
A Place for People
- The natural environment and park-like setting is the perfect place for thinking and creativity.
- Walking paths give room to escape and allow the mind to roam free.
- Showers and locker rooms make sure that cyclists and walkers are catered to.
- Fully paved free parking with generous ratios – 4.5 spaces per 1,000 square feet.
- Nearby hotels, restaurants, fitness clubs, daycare, and office supplies meet most everyday needs.
- Regular transit service to Halifax.
Properties in Bluefrog Business Campus
19 May, 2017, Dartmouth NS – East Port Properties is pleased to announce that Bluefrog 134, in the Bluefrog Business Park, has achieved LEED® Certification Bluefrog 134 is one of four low-rise buildings in the Bluefrog Business Campus built for and around people – with daylighting, superior indoor air quality, efficient energy use inside the buildings, surrounded by walking trails, wildlife, lakes, and a community garden on the grounds of the Campus. “We’re proud of this achievement because it is independent recognition and confirmation by the Canada Green Building Council that we have...