Bluefrog Business Campus
Our cafeteria has a bright blue ceilingBluefrog Business Campus is no ordinary business park. Situated in the heart of Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, it’s surrounded by the beauty of lakes, walking trails, and wildlife. It’s a healthy place, a place where you can draw breath and think and where creativity has freedom to blossom.
- The low-rise buildings have been built for and around people.
- Spaces available range from between 5,000 and 85,000 square feet.
- It’s in one of the top ten growth areas in Canada.
- It’s located with easy access to Highway 111, 118, 102, Bedford, Sackville, and downtown Halifax.
Properties in Bluefrog Business Campus
A Different Sort of Business Environment
- The Bluefrog buildings are low-rise to fit the scale of the surrounding environment.
- All the buildings look out on forests and freshwater lakes.
- The Campus includes walking trails throughout, with contemplation benches, as well as accessing neighbouring walking trails of Lake Charles, Shubenacadie Corridor Trails, and Bell Lake.
- The Campus is protected and closed-in.
- Air quality monitoring and controls provide high-quality indoor air.
A Place for People
- The natural environment and park-like setting is the perfect place for thinking and creativity.
- Walking paths give room to escape and allow the mind to roam free.
- Showers and locker rooms make sure that cyclists and walkers are catered to.
- Fully paved free parking with generous ratios – 4.5 spaces per 1,000 square feet.
- Nearby hotels, restaurants, fitness clubs, daycare, and office supplies meet most everyday needs.
- Regular transit service to Halifax.
01 August 2017, Dartmouth, NS Bluefrog 130 was honoured again this year as the leader in low energy use by Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP). HOOPP’s LEAP awards, recognizing leaders in environmental sustainability, were handed out in May at the HOOPP award ceremony in Toronto, following the Leadership in Environment Advancement Program (LEAP) Conference. This is the fourth year in a row that Bluefrog 130, located in the Bluefrog Business Campus in Dartmouth, NS, has won in the ‘Building Performance, Low Energy Leader – Medium Building’ category. “We are pleased to be able ...
19 May, 2017, Dartmouth NS – East Port Properties is pleased to announce that Bluefrog 134, in the Bluefrog Business Park, has achieved LEED® Certification Bluefrog 134 is one of four low-rise buildings in the Bluefrog Business Campus built for and around people – with daylighting, superior indoor air quality, efficient energy use inside the buildings, surrounded by walking trails, wildlife, lakes, and a community garden on the grounds of the Campus. “We’re proud of this achievement because it is independent recognition and confirmation by the Canada Green Building Council that we have...