The Most Natural Place to do Business
Bluefrog Business Campus is no ordinary business park. Situated in the heart of Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, it’s surrounded by the beauty of lakes, walking trails, and wildlife. It’s a healthy place, a place where you can draw breath and think and where creativity has freedom to blossom.
- The low-rise buildings have been built for and around people.
- Spaces available range from between 5,000 and 85,000 square feet.
- It’s in one of the top ten growth areas in Canada.
- It’s located with easy access to Highway 111, 118, 102, Bedford, Sackville, and downtown Halifax.
A Different Sort of Business Environment
- The Bluefrog buildings are low-rise to fit the scale of the surrounding environment.
- All the buildings look out on forests and freshwater lakes.
- The Campus includes walking trails throughout, with contemplation benches, as well as accessing neighbouring walking trails of Lake Charles, Shubenacadie Corridor Trails, and Bell Lake.
- The Campus is protected and closed-in.
- Air quality monitoring and controls provide high-quality indoor air.
A Place for People
- The natural environment and park-like setting is the perfect place for thinking and creativity.
- Walking paths give room to escape and allow the mind to roam free.
- Showers and locker rooms make sure that cyclists and walkers are catered to.
- Fully paved free parking with generous ratios – 4.5 spaces per 1,000 square feet.
- Nearby hotels, restaurants, fitness clubs, daycare, and office supplies meet most everyday needs.
- Regular transit service to Halifax.
- 130 Eileen Stubbs Document Download